Fire-Resistant Siding Protects Ranchettes, WY, Homeowners’ Biggest Investment
According to the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), a home structure fire was reported every 89 seconds in 2020. With increasing wildfires in western states, some say due to deforestation and climate change, the time to consider seamless fire-resistant siding from ABC Seamless of Cheyenne for your Ranchettes, WY, home couldn’t be more appropriate.
Defense Against Damage
Your home is your biggest investment. As a homeowner, siding is your first line of defense against fire and other environmental hazards, as well as extreme weather conditions such as wind, hail, sleet, and rain. For this reason, it’s critical that you choose the most effective and durable material available to prevent damage to your residence.
Our seamless fire-resistant house siding is made of high-grade galvanized steel, which is:
- Non-combustible – During safety tests, steel siding did not ignite or spread fire, making it one of the best materials available to reduce damage from fires.
- Rust-proof – The 28-gauge, hot-dipped galvanized steel is so strong, it prevents rust. Our siding is seamless and is fabricated to wrap around the house, so there are no exposed edges or cuts that could lead to rust.
- Extremely durable – By combining expert installation with premium-grade material, fire-resistant siding can last up to 50 years.
- Easy to maintain – There’s no need to pressure wash, re-caulk, sand or re-paint. Galvanized steel is practically maintenance-free, requiring only a hose for rinsing.
- Always customized – Seamless steel siding is cut your home’s exact specifications, using our proprietary siding machine.
Call in the Pros
For more than four decades, ABC Seamless of Cheyenne has been the go-to name for high-quality fire-resistant siding for Ranchettes, WY, homes. Our highly technical, factory-certified employees collectively have hundreds of years in experience and ensure that every installation is completed to the homeowner’s 100% satisfaction.
If you’ve been concerned about unforeseen environmental or natural occurrences, protect your home further with fire-resistant siding. For more information and a free estimate, give us a call today. We’re happy to get your siding project started.