Steel Log Siding from the Industry Leader in Greeley, CO & Neighboring Communities
Log siding is a popular choice among homeowners in Greeley, Colorado, and surrounding communities thanks to its charming, rustic elegance. However, the maintenance requirements and inefficiencies associated with real wood siding aren’t quite so charming. That’s why ABC Seamless offers remarkably durable steel siding that’s designed to mimic the natural appearance of logs. This way, our customers can get the best of both worlds.
We don’t use just any steel to create our log siding, though. ABC Seamless is the only company in the industry to use heavy-gauge, hot-dipped, G-90 galvanized steel that can withstand damage from wind-blown debris, hailstorms, and other types of severe weather that affects the Greeley, CO, area. Plus, this innovative siding is:
- Seamless and cut according to the dimensions of each customer’s home
- ENERGY STAR® certified, thanks to a thick layer of insulation and foam backing
- Resistant to rotting, cracking, peeling, and will not expand or contract with changing temperatures
- Virtually maintenance free
- Backed by a lifetime, non-prorated, transferrable warranty
In addition, our customers enjoy the assurance that comes from working with trusted professionals. ABC Seamless is proud to maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and has earned recognition as a “Top 500” remodeler on several occasions by Qualified Remodeler magazine.
To learn more about the benefits of steel log siding from ABC Seamless, contact our friendly representatives today. Or, visit our showroom located a brief drive from Greeley, CO, to view samples of our log siding.